This Direct Hire Authority announcement is for a ZP3 Federal TERM Research
Fish Biologist within the Marine Mammal and Turtle Division at the Southeast
Fisheries Science Center to oversee NARW field operations in the Southeast and
support NEFSC and broader protected species needs. The position is advertised
for several locations between Florida and North Carolina. The announcement
opens today Tuesday, November 21st, 2023, and closes on Monday, December 4th,
2023.

USAJOBS Link.https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/761744800

Please share widely.
Thanks,Mridula
_________________Mridula Srinivasan (Mree-du-la Sree-nee-va-sun), Ph.D.Special
AdvisorOffice of the Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Environmental
Observation and Prediction (ASEOP)National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration, Department of Commerce+1202.308.3440 (Work
Mammal and Turtle Division (MMTD)Atlantic IACUC ChairSoutheast Fisheries
Science Center, Miami, FloridaNOAA Fisheries, Department of
Commerce+1305.814.4526 (Google Voice)
Executive Board Member NOAA AAPI ERG
****** I support flexible working arrangements and I am sending this email now
because it suits the hours I am working today. Please do not feel obliged to
reply right away as I understand and expect you to respond during your work
hours. Thank you.

Regards,Mridula