Hi everyone,

I would just like to inform you that our paper has just been published in JASA and can be found here <https://pubs.aip.org/asa/jasa/article/155/3/2050/3271347/Development-of-a-machine-learning-detector-for>.

In it we describe how we developed a deep learning detector for humpback whale song in the North Atlantic. During the project we developed a framework to train machine learning models and use them for inference. The code is open source and can be found here <https://github.com/vskode/acodet>. Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Best,

Vincent Kather