For those of you in Florida, you don't want to miss this speaker series at
Clearwater Marine Aquarium.

Join Clearwater Marine Aquarium for *Echoes of the Ocean: A Marine Life
Speaker Series* at Clearwater Marine Aquarium on June 6th. We are excited
to welcome *Superheroes of Manatee Conservation*, Dr. James “Buddy” Powell
and Jamal Galves, as we explore the ongoing efforts and challenges of
protecting these gentle giants. Dr. Powell, one of the world’s leading
experts on manatees, will share stories from a lifetime of manatee
research. These two superheroes have worked to protect manatees in the U.S.
Caribbean, Central America, and throughout their range; we are excited to
bring these efforts to Clearwater Marine Aquarium in our
<https://www.cmaquarium.org/rising-tides/>new Manatee Rehabilitation Center
<https://www.cmaquarium.org/rising-tides/>.
<https://www.cmaquarium.org/rising-tides/> We will hear about this new
facility, rehabilitation efforts, and the manatees in our care from CMA’s
Manatee Care Manager, Tanya Ward. Space is limited; purchasing tickets in
advance is highly encouraged.
https://www.cmaquarium.org/echoes-of-the-ocean/

*Cheryl Munday*
Principal Consultant