I'm writing a tinylang. One of the things the lang needs is a token
"XPath", which parses as per the w3c XPath spec, which is highly different
to the rest of the language spec. I plan to approach it by writing two
grammars. It seems the words for me to grep the pod for are "pause" and
"expect" if I'm reading it right.

Are there any teachable examples out there that I can learn from?

Thanks in advance...

--
P/PW/PWBENNETT