I'm not sure I fully understand your goal.

Do you want to end the simulation after a certain amount of instructions
have finished on a single core of a multicore simulation?

Or do you want to continue simulation, just not on a specific core? So if
core0 gets through 1 million instructions, stop simulation on that core
while cores1-3 continue to simulate to 10 million instructions?