Hi Arek, Syed,

I always seem to get this annoying problem where my mart will be
working fine for a while and I will be making additions and changes to
the configuration using MartEditor without any issues.  Then suddenly
after a MartEditor save BioMart will give a database exception error
saying:

Table 'my_mart.table__dm' doesn't exist

where it seems to have suddenly forgotten to prepend the <dataset
name>__ to the table, it is just taking exactly what is in
tableContraint field.  The docs say that you never need to put the
<dataset name>__ prefix in the tableConstraint field in MartEditor and
it will work fine for a while but then randomly not be happy anymore.

Is there some way to fix this?  What might be the source of the problem?

thanks,
Leandro