Hello,

One aspect of BioMart that our users find very confusing is when they
have a result in the web UI and then they want to some column
attributes to display for that result that suddenly it returns no
result rows or far fewer than before. Then they have to figure out
which of the attributes they added is causing this to happen. I think
this is due to the fact that the disappearing rows had no value for
that attribute dimension and it seems BioMart always does INNER JOIN
from the main table across any dimension table instead of a LEFT JOIN
which to me would make more sense? Is there a way to change this
behavior or am I doing something wrong in my mart design?

best,
Leandro