(Taken from
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/incamummy990323.html
q.v.)

The mummy is the well-preserved body of a 12-
to-14-year-old girl sacrificed to the Inca gods....

The girl*s face and body were so well preserved the
mummy caught the eye of President Clinton at a 1996
fund-raiser in Stamford, Connecticut.   "But you know,
if I were a single man I might ask that mummy out.
That*s a good-looking mummy!" Clinton said.

Peruvian scientists called his comments tasteless.