Rob,

This is not your voice echoing in this dark and quiet place. I think you are correct
that US/NATO had to know the result of their bombing would not , as you say, to
succeed in its purported objectives at all. They US is not on a humanitarian mission
anymore than it was in Viet Nam.

Charles

>>> Rob Schaap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/02/99 02:03AM >>>
By the way, I'd make sure the peace-keepers enforcing the proposed
partition were Russian and not 'our' mob.  Had NATO allowed this small
change to the Paris proposal, it might have succeeded.  But then, as I keep
suspecting so loudly in this suddenly dark and quiet place, mebbe it wasn't
meant to succeed in its purported objectives at all ... mebbe they actually
had read their history and did realise there are conditions that no-one can
accept, as Serbia could not back in 1914 ...

Rob.