Hugh replies to Jim...

>Interesting. Which war is supposed to be unjust -- NATO preventing Kosova
>from self-determination, or Serbia doing the same thing??

I see, Hugh is saying that he does not take sides in this stuff.

>Or perhaps I just got it all wrong, and it's the Kosovars who are fighting
>the unjust war against the Serb chauvinist butchers and the NATO
>imperialist murderers??

Bullshit..

>The suspense is killing them.

Not me you are sitting on the fence..

>Stop arsing about and mobilize instead!

Mobilize who for what?

The below declaration will not help but confuse people. It is and attempt to build a
front (movement) which pleases all new leftists.. But has little to do with
Marxism..It also denies the fact that all sides in the Balkans have a program of
pograms and extermination and points the gun at ALL Serbs as being criminal.

In fact your are not to far from the USec on this question. The only thing needed is
for Hugh to start calling for Osse troops to uphold the peace and you are there..

Warm regards
Bob