George writes...

Hi,

Some people on this list talk about American imperialism advancing its interests by attacking Serbia. However nobody on the list it would seem to me as clearly explained how those interests are being served by this attack. Neither has it been clearly explained why and how British, German and French imperialists are also being advance by conducting this air war.

Perhaps somebody will explain this to me and others.

George, Charlie sent a quote to the list today which is the short version..

"
The aims and scope of Germany's drive east were summed up by the Chair of
The East Committee, the industrial group promoting business in the East:
"it is our natural market...[I]n the end this market will perhaps bring us
to the same position we were in before World War I. Why not?" (28)"

This is a forward on Yugoslavia.

Charles Brown