Robert Malecki wrote:

>Most of what Hugh and Dave writes in polemics against both you Chris and
>Doug. I certainly agree with. But it has nothing to do with a "block".

Gosh, what a formidable array. If it were a bloc(k), the ruling class's
days would truly be numbered.

The beauty of your "polemics" is that they show no sign of actually having
tried to understand the positions being attacked. Thus Hugh carries on
about texts he hasn't read, Malecki carries on about texts he admits he
can't understand even in summary, and Bedggood carries on about texts he
probably could understand but just thinks aren't worth the trouble.

Judging by cyberspace, Marxism is indeed in dismal shape. It's mainly a
gang of sectarians and censors. Very sad.

Doug