Bob Malecki wrote:

>Sorry I thought it was Clinton who wrote this garbage. And if this was
>suppose to be "ironic" well maybe you are right I don't get it.

This is an interesting confession for a guy who presents himself to the
whole world as a writer and publisher!

>'Besides this I don't like smart asses that use double talk to oppose
>something. If this was the case?

Bob, did you know that Marx is notorious for his use of irony? In fact, a
philosophy professor, Robert Paul Wolff, wrote a whole book on how an
ironic style was appropriate to his political philosophy and his
understanding of capitalism. So does your condemnation of "smart asses that
use double talk" extend to Marx?

Doug