Good on ya, Rob !

Charles

>>> Rob Schaap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/15/99 10:28PM >>>
G'day Chris,

I'll be marking exams for the next week, so all I can do to assuage your
curiosity is pass on this response I fired in to the Habermas list when the
Rippert article surfaced.  A real rant, I'm afraid - and much of it aimed
at arcane and rather peripheral (from this list's pov) stuff.  Still, my
mind hasn't changed much.  So, for the really bored, here 'tis: