Macdonald writes!

I joined this list looking for more insight. While I agree with Malecki's
statement here, I certainly hope I won't be subjected to a deluge of these
types of "interventions". Why do Sparts act like, well, Sparts?......

Macdonald
 You ain't subject to anything. we try and keep this on a political level
with a minimum of name calling. Besides you say you agree with my statement.
So you are acting like a "Spart" politically.

Or is it my sharp teeth? Well everybody knows that Malecki certainly does
not try to be anything other then I am. Sorry if the table manners are not
up to your requirements. Perhaps a more discreet charm is your style!

Warm regards
Bob Malecki