G'day Jerry,

Jerry, what we'd like is for you just not to talk about this particular
non-subscriber's personal traits on Thaxis *at all*.  It's just about all
you do here, and it's all the more annoying for the fact you have much to
offer - if only you thought us worthy of your finer efforts.  We all know
how you feel now, so I reckon we're within our rights to ask, just this LAST
one time, that you desist.

Seriously.

'Night all,
Rob.

>If you check the precise wording that I agreed to last month, you will see
>that I have lived up to my end of the agreement. The agreement, though,
>was violated when certain subscribers forwarded posts from another list
>to this one by the non-person in question. At first I let it pass, then
>after several occasions, I responded (without, btw, mentioning the name
>of the non-subscriber). If you want me never to raise this issue again on
>thaxis, just ensure that that non-subscriber's name never appears on this
>list again. [There might be a technical way of doing this, btw, by
>ensuring that said name is automatically deleted from any posts.]
>
>Jerry
>

>     --- from list [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---

     --- from list [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---