In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Chris
Burford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Despite the openly declared attacks on world capitalism, I have heard no
>reports yet of pictures of Marx among the demonstrators at Seattle.

In my talks with RTS people in the UK (the originators of this movement)
I have found that they are often very sympathetic to Marx, even though
they would never carry a picture of him or swear allegiance to his
thought. What they are totally hostile to is any and all forms of
Leninism. The non-hierarchical nature of the organisation behind Seattle
and elsewhere is perfectly complemented by the non-hierarchical nature
of the means they used for organising this event - the Internet.

--
Lew