rOB WRITES...

> Well, we've already talked about Rwanda '91-'95.  If Burundi is
irrevocably
> on that terrible path, I favour the same sort of intervention as the
> Guardian was calling for from the starter's hatchet in Rwanda.

Well, when we look at Africa it must be in the context of the destruction
of the SU which "supported" all of these movements here and there. Today
many of these ex "marxist" guerrills are playing all kinds of games with
varying degrees of different imperialist powers who want a piece of Africa.

Burundi must be seen in this light just as the whole operation in the
former Zaire. But also the present new war going on at present between the
Etriamns and Ethiopians.

The only social force capable oof drastically changing the situation is the
South african proletariat which at present is unfortunately tied to the
post pro capitalist/imperoialistr government oof Nelson Mandela and his
crowd.

Warm regards
Bob