>> APOLOGIES FOR ANY DUPLICATES YOU MAY RECEIVE <<

Comrades, brothers and sisters, and friends;

Marxist Worker Online and New Pioneer News Service have been updated with
some of the latest articles and material from the only Marxist publications
produced by workers, for workers.

>> NEW PIONEER NEWS SERVICE

The latest issue of the Worker, monthly publication of the Marxist Workers'
Group/U.S., is now available on the Web. Articles include:

* Gas prices fuel economic slowdown
* Diallo verdict an example of racist American 'justice'
* Ominous far-right rally in Alabama
* News from Canada

As well, latest issue of Midwest Worker, monthly Marxist newspaper produced
by workers, for workers, is now available on the Web. Articles include:

* Tragic shooting in Flint-Beecher, Michigan
* Censorship and the 'free speech' lie
* Kentucky poultry workers fight for a union
* Shop Talk: DaimlerChrysler

We are also pleased to announce the opening of a new NPNS news resource.  We
will be adding articles written that are special to the Internet.  Two new
articles are currently in place:

* Workers discuss struggle against capitalism
* Hundreds arrested in protests for Mumia Abu-Jamal

... and much more.

>> MARXIST WORKER ONLINE/IWC

We have added a new article from our comrades of the Aliansi Buruh Sosialis
Timor on the overall situation in East Timor today.  The article is titled,
"A luta continua", and available at http://www.marxistworker.org/tp/

>> IWC NOTES

We would like to once again bring to your attention the ongoing financial
campaign for Timorese Marxists.  If you can help in any way to support the
work of the IWC in East Timor, please do.  For information on where to send
contributions, you can read the "Financial Appeal for Timor Marxists" on our
Website.

The comrades of the IWC are initiating an international workers' united
front to protest the upcoming General Assembly of the Organization of
American States in Windsor, Ontario, on June 4-6, 2000.  If you are
interested in more information on this action, you can write to the MWG/U.S.
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Finally, the new issue of Class Line, English-language theoretical and
discussion journal of the International Workers' Committee will be published
soon.  Be sure to watch the "Theory" section of our Website for more
information -- http://www.marxistworker.org/theory/

>> COMMENTS AND LETTERS

As always, we welcome your comments and letters. If you have a constructive
comment or a letter, please feel free to write Marxist Worker Online and New
Pioneer News Service.

Comments to MWO can be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Letters to the
editor can be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or, you can go to the Ultimate Marxist Bulletin Board and initiate and/or
participate in a discussion. The URL of the Marxist UBB is:

http://www.marxistworker.org/ubbcgi/Ultimate.cgi

Comradely;
James Paris,
Internet Coordinator,