Unwittingly, the money-hungry Scarlett Johansson has managed to put the
whole question of BDS into the world's media. My blog,
http://bit.ly/boycottscarlettjohansson, has gone viral, and the email
in-tray of Johansson's agent ((Bryan
Lourd<https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm1469561/>
: blo...@caa.com) is full of messages saying we'll switch channels during
the Superbowl when she comes on to promote products made in the illegal
Israeli settlements. Please add you voice to the campaign and copy this
message as widely as possible.
Her "Her" movie is up for an Academy Award, Let's do everything in our
power to deny her that honour.
We're on a winning streak here. Let's build the campaign. You know it makes
sense.

KARL DALLAS
writer of songs and poems, teller of tales

15 Church Green
Bradford, West Yorkshire
BD8 7QN
UK