>It's a pleasure to hear from Hugh Rodwell again. In my travels in
>Fiji I came across a figure in colonial history, one Cecil Rodwell,
>who was British governor there in the early 20C.. Any relation?
>--
>
>The 'Death of the Subject' Explained is available at GBP11.00, plus
>GBP1.00 p&p. Make
>cheques payable to 'Audacity Ltd'

Fiji's a nice place, fucked up by British colonialism. The cops wear
skirts, and they play good rugby.

There's the rich Rodwells, and then there's the rest of us. Pretty
much like society in general. Bourgeois society (sorry "civil"
society) would be a great idea if it wasn't for  class contradictions
and the fact that history is driven by class struggle.

Cheers

Hugh

--
Please send GBP 200.00 plus a handling charge of GBP 10.00 to
Chutzpah Ltd, payable to Hugh R.