On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:07:08 -0400 Robert Cymbala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:

> > Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:18:12 -0400
> >
> > Did you try checking this link?
> > http://tinyurl.com/po30
> >

> > On that page you should see posts
> > for those other threads.
> >

> > Jim Farmelant
>
> All that is, is a fancy way of getting to
>  http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism-thaxis/1997-April/
>
> and, no, I don't see posts for threads FRAME ONE through FRAME THREE
> because (if you had bothered to look) that page begins with FRAME
> FOUR.

Are you sure those were posted to Thaxis?  I just went
through the archives for 1997, and I don't see any posts
for FRAME ONE to FRAME THREE.  As I recall weren't
there posts from the Revolutionary Marxist Collective at SUNY-Buffalo
to other lists such as Marxism-International at that time
on the same subjects?

Jim Farmelant