This is as good a way as any to celebrate Einstein's birthday.  Cheers.

I read the first 50 pages of Rebecca Goldstein's new book on Goedel, INCOMPLETENESS. A good read read. I loved Goldstein's first novel THE MIND-BODY PROBLEM. I saw here about the time she was hawking her third or fourth book.

Anyway, I just read a couple articles about Frege.

You can also read my 2001 tribute to Einstein:

A Personal Tribute to Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)
http://www.autodidactproject.org/my/einstein.html