>The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks on the Water." The sermon tonight:
"Searching for Jesus."<

 WL: Very funny. Scores 9 on a scale of 10.
-----------

>>Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those
things not worth keeping around the house. Don't forget your husbands.<<

WL:  Ouch. My wife loved this one and asked where the sale was being held.
------------

>>The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a
conflict.<<

WL: scores 4 on the 10 scale.
------------

>>Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help. <<

WL: I cried laughing. 10 on the 10 scale.
------------

>>Miss Charlene Mason sang "I will not pass this way again," giving obvious
pleasure to the congregation.<<

WL: Six on the 10 scale
------------

For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery
downstairs.

WL: No comment . . . might offend the Women's Movement which is the majority
of the proletatiat.
------------

Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more
transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of
Pastor Jack's sermons.

WL: Amen . . . 9 on the 10 scale.
------------

Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church.
So ends a friendship that began in their school days.

WL: Yep! 10 on the 10 scale
-----------

>>Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.<<

WL: 6 on the 10 scale . . . very intellectual.
------------

>>The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every  kind. They may be
seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.<<

-
WL: And then there's Maude. 7 on the 10 scale
---------

Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10 AM. All ladies are
invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.

WL: 9 on the 10 scale.

>>Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the
back door.<<

WL: 10  . . . an authentic 10.