I'm working on overhauling the format of my emergence blog:

http://www.autodidactproject.org/my/emergence-blog.html

I'm adding a link section, which includes both links from the blog entries and others. Anyone with good links I've not covered is welcome to suggest more. I'm particularly interested in historical surveys not biased towards British emergentism.

I've updated my archive to include entries from 23 Feb - June 3 2005:

http://www.autodidactproject.org/my/emergence-blog-03.html

The original archive covering 5 Nov 2004-25 Feb 2005 can be found at:

http://www.autodidactproject.org/my/emergence-blog-02.html

The next installment will cover whatever I can of June 2005, a rather difficult undertaking considering the entanglements of a number of topics. I'll also add some remarks on Whitehead's metaphysics and social and political philosophy, and the shoddy analogical reasoning that seems to be incorporated in biosemiotics.