Thanks, Jerry, for your interest in my work and your suggestion.

At some point I might well take you up on it. I think it's a reasonably important issue, from the standpoint of history of ideas, the fragmentation of knowledge, and the socialization of Marxists. To do this, I would have to reorganize my rants in an orderly fashion, as I've done in other cases, and get them into coherent shape. Also, I have not read all of Rosa's installments, and she has not written them all either.

So let me think about this.