________________________________

The Randi Rhodes Show            listen live
<http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/live/listen>

Photos
<http://forums.therandirhodesshow.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery>

Contact
Randi Swag <http://www.cafepress.com/randirhodes>

Listen Live
Newsletter <http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/live/subscribe>
Message Board <http://forums.therandirhodesshow.com/>

Talk to The Randi Rhodes Show
LIVE (3-6pm ET) 1.866.303.2270
 <https://www.habitat.org/giving/donate.aspx?link=82>
 <https://www.habitat.org/giving/donate.aspx?link=82> Join Randi & Habitat
for Humanity in rebuilding the Gulf Coast one home at a time.

DONATE <https://www.habitat.org/giving/donate.aspx?link=82>
________________________________

CACI v Randi Rhodes - Randi's victorious decision
<http://forums.therandirhodesshow.com/caci_opinion.pdf>

It's Friday, ya bastards!

The Joe Biden fallout continues
<http://hardblogger.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/02/01/48040.aspx> , but the
issue becomes wider.  "Gocha journalism" as a whole seems to be deeply
rooted in classic GOP smear tactics.  We'll dig in and get your thoughts as
well.

Plus, if you're interested in what REAL racism sounds like in the media,
we'll accommodate you.

Meanwhile, David Ignatius does a great job explaining the failed cover up
<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/01/AR200702010
1784.html>  that created the Libby trial.  And we know Libby had no problem
lying to a grand jury, so it comes as little surprise that he was less than
forthcoming with the FBI too
<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/01/AR200702010
0913.html> .

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office drops a bombshell: Bush's
escalation may very well be putting 35 to 48 thousand US troops
<http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/77xx/doc7778/TroopIncrease.pdf>  back into
Iraq's civil war.  This, as our troops are training their own killers
<http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/16600612.htm> .  My God.

On the global warming front, Exxon offers cash
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,2004230,00.html>  for
nutjob partisan scientists to lend their names to the debunking effort of
the UN's forthcoming report on climate change.  This after Exxon reports the
highest profits in US history
<http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070201/ap_on_bi_ge/earns_exxon_mobil> .

While the rest of the First World is making global warming education
compulsory, freaks like Frosty
<http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070112-120719-1638r.htm>  are keeping
American kids fat and stupid (we don't really know about the fat part, but
probably).

No shadow <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070202/ap_on_fe_st/groundhog_day>
for Punxsutawney Phil.so spring came last November, apparently.

And Al Gore has been nominated
<http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/la-na-gore2feb02,1,3441407.s
tory>  for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Also, while Chimpy is dry-drunk driving his tractor and touting his rich
man's economy, personal savings rates for the rest of us drop to GREAT
DEPRESSION LEVELS
<http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/01/saving.drop.ap/index.html> !

Finally, election paper trails
<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/01/us/01cnd-florida.html>  in Florida?

And Laura Bush's staff is jumping ship
<http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/washingtonwhispers/070201/lauras_loss
_spokeswoman_leaves.htm> .  The third major staffer in a week has resigned.
Hmmm.

These stories and much more on today's Randi Rhodes Show.

past show posts...

ABC aired Limbaugh as "observer" on race issues in Biden controversy
Governor Seeks Overhaul of Voting System in Florida
Laura's Loss: Spokeswoman Leaves
Personal savings rate drops to lowest in 74 years
Senate Passes Wage Bill, but Obstacles Await
Libby Left Out Some Facts In Interviews, FBI Agent Says
READ ALL OF RANDI'S POSTS

                 Clothing of the American Mind
<http://www.clothingoftheamericanmind.com/>
When you purchase political attire from Clothing of the American Mind
(COTAM), a portion of your sale goes directly to progressive organizations.
                 Click for the latest numbers and names
<http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/>
Here are the "official" DOD Casualty list.  The only real scientific study
of civilian casualties
<http://www.jhsph.edu/publichealthnews/press_releases/2006/burnham_iraq_2006
.html>  in Iraq is at 654,965 as of July 2006.
                 Bounce your boobies!
<http://www.rustywarren.com/order.html#ringer>

Get your Free Cell Phone ring tune from RustyWarren.com

Show Sound

Addington's Testimony
(2007-01-31)
Randi talks about the incredible testimony by Addington in the Scooter Libby
trial.
Listen Now <http://premium.airamericaradio.com/clip.php?id=2869>
Jim Webb's story
(2007-01-24)
Randi talks to caller Charlie from Virginia about Jim Webb's story.
Listen Now <http://premium.airamericaradio.com/clip.php?id=2863>

Click here for more audio highlights

MultiMedia

STOP JOE BIDEN!!! (and all the others also, while we're at it)
(2-1-2007)
Brought to you by the GOP!
Listen Now
<http://shows.airamericaradio.com/play.php?file=RandiRhodes/JANUARY2007/Bit-