>  CB: When I read part of O's biography, I never got the impression he
>  was telling an "up from ashes story".  He was in a middle class white
>  family.

The problem with that analysis though is most people haven't even read
excerpts of his auto-biography. So when he and his Demoncrat
supporters starting rambling on about how his single mother made so
many sacrifices blah blah blah, what are they trying to put across?
It's all right CB, every presidential candidate does this. Remember,
most Americans are self-made people and/or pre-destined for heaven by
God. In many other parts of the world, the self-made man story gets
you nowhere. You have to brag up who you are  based on the family you
were born into.

CJ