Question: Is not the document below time specific or was it written eight
years ago? And is this not attorney Glotta of the National Lawyers Guide? I
have
 a copy of his latest book: "The Road To Hell Is Not Paid with Good
Intentions."

Waistline

In a message dated 12/12/2008 2:30:46 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,