On Jan 20, 2009, at 6:00 PM, waistli...@aol.com wrote:
> A black guy as president is  just
> . . . different. Obama is a historical marker in our history. This
> is  a
> great moment in American history.

Historical Markers:

Four hundred years ago the English chose a Scotsman as their King

Two Hundred years ago the French chose a Corsican as their Emperor

Now the Americans have chosen a Black as their President

Two Hundred years from now the Jews will choose an Arab as Prime
Minister of Israel

You should live so long!

Shane Mage