Yes, Marxism List.

The initial article grew out of a discussion of GM - genetically modified
commodities, although the issue was framed as genetically altered food in Cuba.

I remember basically having the same discussion on Marxism the better part
of 10 years ago and wanted to avoid the pitfalls and this determined the
extremely obscure form, which basically could only be unlocked - decoded, by
someone familiar with the concepts and symbolism. The first imprint is really
raw
and written upside down with sentences deliberately put in the wrong order.
Plus, you know that much of Marxism can be fairly hostile to my particular
history and political orientation. I am extremely careful about what I write
there, and try to leave no room for disagreement over political orientation and

political ideology; and generally discuss nothing historical including
American  history.

I do not mind being "baited" on this list since I can more than adequately
explain my reasoning of issues of tension. :-)

Actually, the piece is not obscure at all if you are really rooted in
America's evolving culture or know how to locate the "key" - Rosetta stone.

I suspected you would get having studied anthropology and the nature of
symbols. Plus I wanted to preserve two copies in archives.

I might do the three level which answers the question about what happens
when someone loses their mind: "where does the mind go when it is lost?"

WL.

In a message dated 3/3/2009 4:20:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,