On Sep 12, 2009, at 11:31 AM, c b wrote:
>  Lenin might chastise me for dogmatic reference to _The State and
> Revolution_ given that the South
> and Central American revolution has organized the working class
> majorities in many countries so as to use the bourgeois-democratic
> electoral/mass sufferage system to seize state power.

But he should not be forgiven for that, because his allegedly deep
understanding of Marxian theory was in fact much too shallow even to
dream of the existence of such a wonderful creature as "the South and
Central American revolution" which could--in the absence of modern
working classes, significant proletarian parties, or meaningful trade
unions, (not to mention soviets)--"seize state power" by electoral
means.

Who could have imagined how much more *die vernunft* has gotten
*listige* nowadays!

Shane Mage