Some of the Soviet inventory mentioned with regard to Kamkin Books
can be found at:

Wonder Books
http://www.wonderbk.com/

A good percentage of these books are ridiculously expensive. Here are
some bargains of possible interest, though:

Standard Domestic Shipping $3.99 - each additional ships free.

Generalisation and Cognition     By Dmitry Gorsky
Moscow: Progress Publishers  (Paperback - 1987)   ISBN:
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=4683908>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $5.10)

Psychology (Student's library)     By A. V. Petrovsky
Progress Publishers  (Paperback - 1989)   ISBN: 501001100X
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=I501001100X>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $5.59)

Lenin on Literature and Art     By V.I. Lenin
Progress Publishers  (HardCover - 1905)   ISBN: B000K1WHT6
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=IB000K1WHT6>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $6.00)

History and politics: American historiography on Soviet society
(Theories and critical studies)     By B. I Marushkin
Progress Publishers  (Unknown - 1975)   ISBN: B0006CQVK0
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=IB0006CQVK0>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $7.60)

Russia and the West: 19th century (Man through the ages)     By
Natalia Mikhailovna Pirumova
Progress Publishers  (Paperback - 1990)   ISBN: 5010020114
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=I5010020114>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $5.40)

Selected writings and letters (The Library of Russian and Soviet
literary journalism)     By Boris Leonidovich Pasternak
Progress Publishers  (Paperback - 1990)   ISBN: 5010019752
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=I5010019752>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $2.39)

Marx the Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte     By Karl; Preface
By F. Engel Marx
Progress Publishers  (Paperback - 1905)   ISBN: B000I1S4SQ
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=IB000I1S4SQ>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $5.60)

Social Partnership Or Class Struggle? Theory, Legislation,
Practice     By V. Usenin
Progress Publishers  (HardCover - 1973)   ISBN: 0714705640
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=I0714705640>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $11.70)

[]
SOCIAL SCIENCE MARXIST-LENINIST THEORY     By
Progress Publishers Moscow  (HardCover - 1977)   ISBN:
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=4562329>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $8.44)

The problem of India,     By R. Palme Dutt
Progress Books  (Unknown - 1943)   ISBN:
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=3700649>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $3.19)

The Scientific Management of Society     By V. G. Afanasyev
Progress Publishers  (HardCover - 1905)   ISBN: 0714704040
<http://www.wonderbk.com/productcart/pc/viewprd.asp?mode=wb&idproduct=I0714704040>Buy

Wonder Copy(Found 1 as low as $4.00)