In a message dated 2/16/2010 5:52:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
_cb31...@gmail.com_ (mailto:cb31...@gmail.com)  writes:

When I made corrections in the Coleman Young article, they put back in what
 was up before my corrections. When I wrote to the person who seemed to be
one of  the moderators for that particular wiki-biography, I never heard
back.

Comment

I have made a couple of corrections to Vikki which was rejected UNTIL I
cited other source material. One correction was on the 1967 Detroit rebellion.
 In my opinion one is going to encounter barriers dealing with anything
Detroit.

This Lenin things is more complicated and becomes even more complicated
because sectarian groups have competing interest in Lenin.

For instance where the article on Lenin speaks of his attitude about what
is required for a communist state, one could correct this by citing Lenin
writings articulating his concept of the dictatorship of the proletariat
rather  than a "communist state."

I did find the following assertion curesou to say the least:

>> Even when the health of Lenin began to flag in 1921, it is unclear  why
his comrades did not seek out more ways to reduce the strain on him, whereas
 other communist leaders such as Trotsky would routinely take time off and
engage  in recreation. When Lenin was examined by doctors in March 1922, no
evidence of  nervous or other pathology was found, but in light of the
strong headaches he  was experiencing, as well as evidence of over-exhaustion,
it
was recommended  that he take time off to recover.<<

The first sentence is meant to say exactly what?

Then if I had to name Lenin most celebrated writings it would probable
differ from everyone else "celebrated" writings.

Go figure.

WL.

_http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm_
(http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm)