I'll offer a few suggestions nevertheless:

ABOLITION: wage slavery is a metaphor. Do you really want to include
this under this heading?

AMERICAN REVOLUTION; Why do you say that the conclusion of the
Vietnam War is the end of the epoch of national liberation?

POPULISM: Some more relevant historical info is in order. For
example, what happened to populism at the end of the 19th century (Tom Watson).

ANARCHISM needs to be fleshed out.

ANARCHO-SYNDICALISM: Too abstract & prescriptive.

ANTAGONISM needs to be re-done.

ANTI-IMPERIALISM: Conclusion about Vietnam War needs to be justified.
Also, the periodization 1776-1976 fails to account for what happened
in between. For example, the 19th century was still a century of
colonial conquest. National liberation movements of central and
Eastern Europe were the result of different factors from those in the
20th century colonized world. As the world was ruled by empires, much
political thinking was based on that reality.

Base (economic) and superstructure: (political): a construct not to
be taken literally.

Bourgeoisie: . . . To "act bourgeoisie" : I can guess the audience
for this colloquialism, but I caution against allowing this to pass
uncritically.

Chauvinism applies to more than just nations.

Class antagonism as class struggle: the dialectic : Meaning of the
term "dialectic" is not clear, nor is it clear why such reference is
even needed here.

COMMUNIST REVOLUTION: Given the experience of Russia, China, et al,
communism must mean more than the abolition of private property.

Contradiction:  Needs to be revamped.

Dialectics, quantity, quality, the antagonistic element.  Awful.

Dialectal materialism: (materialist dialectics) : Godawful.

Doctrine and Science: awful.

I'll stop here ands await the next draft. This document reads too
much like Marxist-Leninist agitprop to me, continuing the bad habits
of the past. One must think of the purposes to which this glossary
will be put: is it to decipher a restricted set of musty tomes of the
past, or to actively and critically engage both past concepts and
current perspectives?