More to the point about the nature of capitalism:
not only private property, but the separation of
the worker from implements of production, control
of labor process, and ultimately from knowledge
and skills. Role of technological deployment in
reducing worker to appendage of machines, etc.

I'll have to see what else has been written on
negation of negation that is usable. Engels' use
of concept in dialectics of nature is total confusion and nonsense.

I believe that Stalin omitted negation of
negation and others approved of this.