In a message dated 3/23/2010 1:28:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cb31...@gmail.com writes:

CB: My buddy, Bob King.

Comment

Bob's cool and at this point see himself as a one time president. He has
invited all and anyone to come forth with new proposition on what to do in
the  fight for the life of the trade union movement. This includes the Reds
and  especially the Reds because no one else is in motion.

Life is funny. Life is funny and the connections are historical for the
working class. Bob King did his apprenticeship under my dad. Yep. We have
watched his career from day one. Brother retired with 40 years seniority and 15
 as an International Representative of the UAW, so as a collective you and
I know  everyone.

The inexorable loop of life asserts itself. it is our time, right now. And
our fight for the unity of a real class in real time is going to rewrite
our  history.

This shits more exiting than a one man band.

The fear of Bob King is this: "Will he be to intellectual to lead the union
 along another path."

This is a real fear not to be belittled. The only reason the historically
reactionary mutherfuckers - "I don't reason  books but know everyone in my
district and what they want and need" can be defeated is the depths of the
economic crisis at this defining moment - as Obama puts things.

We are roughly at 1920 at a higher lever. What is different is that the
communists forces are not predominately foreign born as was the case in  1919.
 This is in the context of 343,000 auto workers of whom 70 - 75% were
native born. Yet, by 1923 the first auto workers union had been formed.

What did they do and how did they do this? This was under conditions of the
 Palmer Raids ad witch hunts.

I reject the specific Leninist form and not political Leninism.

Now is the time to be bold.

Let us march on til victory is won

Proletarians Unite.

WL