Philip J. Davis

 From Newspeak to Cyberspeak: A History of Soviet Cybernetics. By
Slava Gerovitch, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2002, 369 pages
(54 of which are notes and references; illustrated with numerous
photos of Soviet personalities)

When I first learned of this book and read the first reviews several
years ago, I immediately book this book on my want list. Never got
hold of it, though. Now I'm reminded of the thick oppressive abusive
fog of ideological language that strangled the Soviet mind throughout
nearly all of its existence. Something to keep in mind when dealing
with the undead.