The dialectic of qualitative change is a new qualitative
ingredient is  injected into the existing process of production incrementally or
quantitatively.  This injection of a new quality into an existing process
begins its initial qualitative reorganization.

^^^^^
CB: What is the new qualitative ingredient injected ?