In a message dated 7/5/2010 7:21:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cb31...@gmail.com writes:

It even included the Leftist Lounge  the biggest People's Party of  a
new type ever, at Bert's Marketplace (my yard).

_http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/111370_
(http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/111370)

Comment

It was beautiful. I forget how beautiful young people are. I was at Bert's
Friday evening and my estimate of the crowd was maybe 3 - 4 thousand.

Without incident, except for the young women who apparently drank a tad bit
 to much. We are going to see and feel the social consequences of the
Social  Forum starting now but certainly over the course of the next few years.

Twenty, thirty years down the road, many activists will pin point the
Detroit Social Forum as a turning point in their political development.

This was a really big thing.

WL.