Don't Forget!
No Friday Protest today, 10/15

Join us NEXT FRIDAY, 10/22 FROM 7-8 pm
for our weekly protest at Andiamo Restaurant in Dearborn, 21400 Michigan Avenue

We apologize for this change in schedule.  This is due to a meeting
with ROC staff in Chicago that will be taking place on 10/15.  Thank
you all for all of your support and we look forward to seeing you on
10/22!  Thank you for your support for workplace justice!

      JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN FACEBOOK PAGE!

Parking is available in the parking lot of the Dearborn Historical
Museum on 915 S Brady, just behind the closed down Quality Inn. Click
here for a link to a map.

Forward email