On Jan 26, 2011, at 12:11 PM, c b wrote:

> "And we saw that same desire to be free in Tunisia, where the will of
> the people proved more powerful than the writ of a dictator. And
> tonight, let us be clear: The United States of America stands with the
> people of Tunisia, and supports the democratic aspirations of all
> people. (Applause.)"
>
> http://www.npr.org/2011/01/26/133224933/transcript-obamas-state-of-union-address?ps=cprs

The capitalist supporters of every tyrant always "support" the
revolution that deposed him--the moment after he has fled.
Obama is exemplary of this.
Now he is still giving full support to Mubarak's "stable" (meaning the
army is still torturing, jailing, and shooting down the people) regime.
Hopefully he soon will take about "standing with the people of
Egypt."  Once they have forced him to stop standing on their backs.

Shane Mage
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each
according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each
according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)