On 2/4/2011 9:11 AM, Adam Proctor wrote:

I get it now.  I totally get it.   Participation in a democratic
revolutionary organization requires reasoned debate, not witty quips; and of
the former, I see very little.   This list is just another left wing
personality cult.

"Insert witticism here"

A man goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, my brother's crazy, he thinks he's a chicken." The doctor says, "Why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "We would. But we need the eggs."

I was thrown out of NYU. On my metaphysics final, they caught me cheating. I looked within the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland.