On 2/23/2011 12:50 PM, Greg Butterfield wrote:
Progressive people are in sympathy with what they see as a popular
movement in Libya. We can help such a movement most by supporting
its just demands while rejecting imperialist intervention, in
whatever form it may take. It is the people of Libya who must
decide their future.

You will notice not a single word about the neoliberal turn in this article. As I pointed out originally, which probably led to this intervention by a non-subscriber, the WWP is living in the past. This is *not* 1969 or 1979 any longer. It is as if writing about the PLO today as if it were the early 70s. Marxists who do not keep pace with historical events are not very good Marxists at all.