 sobuadhaigh: "If the reasoning behind the WW and PSL articles on Libya are
correct than the urgent task now is to support the Gaddafi regime and fight for
it's survival."

Here's the last sentence of the PSL article: "For activists here, our main task
is to mobilize in opposition to any
and all U.S. threats against Libya and the other countries of the
Middle East and North Africa."

That hardly sounds like the equivalent of "supporting the Gaddafi regime and
fighting for its survival." Your interpretation suggests that you think the
only way the regime will fall is via U.S. intervention which, if it's true,
doesn't say much for the Libyan opposition. I doubt most people here think
that's the case; I certainly don't.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com