2011/3/8 dave x <dave...@gmail.com>:
> I have to think there is an
> ideological component to this driven by liberal interventionism. In my
> own reading of the situation, I think the rebels have done remarkably
> well under a set of very difficult circumstances.
> -dave

A couple of corrections.

a) there is not an ideological component. There is an ideOILogical component

b) a fraction of the rebels has done remarkably well, under a set of
very difficult circumstances which for them, and for them only,
include the absence of military intervention.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría