Thanks Angelus for the Annekes. There are so many great histories of these
folks in the US. Fritz's wife Mathilde appears to be the most interesting, I'll
do a post on her. If the current crop of Republicans were aware of all the reds
that founded their party....what am I saying, they wouldn't get it any way.
Still, we ought to rub their noses into it, especially the Ron Paul wing.

Tom, yes the Stalinist pictorial leaves out plenty of stuff, is full of
caricature paintings of Engels as 'teacher of the proletariat', etc. Thou I am
not sure where your 'but' comes in.