> They are young, Gary, they have the resilience of youth. They will learn
> from this experience and bounce back, I am sure.
>
> Jon Flanders

You're right, Jon. They are young and resilient and I have all the
impatience of old age.  Certainly the live feed from TP put me in a Better
mood. There were a lot of people there.

I began to think of the cost of these massive police mobilisations.  Also
they are not a "good look". Bloom berg and Quan are both obviously seeking
to be feared rater than loved. They are forgetting though Machiavelli's
warning of the danger of being hated.

Gary