If only we could aim a few to Chappaqua NY !

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!

________________________________
 From: michael perelman <michael.perelm...@gmail.com>
To: Mr. Goodman <godisamethod...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:37 PM
Subject: [Marxism] WTF

Hillary Clinton brags about hacking Al-Qaida's computers in Yeman,
while the US is imposing severe intrusions on privacy because evil
doers might hack the innocent computers of U.S. business.

In the name of peace, US drones are raining death around the world.
Now the US is selling these lethal contraptions to Italy, perhaps to
help the country impose more austerity or perhaps to aim them at the
great financial institutions.  Who knows?  In any case, we can expect
that sooner or later everybody will have these toys with which they
can play foreign policy.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department