 From: Ken Hiebert <knhieb...@shaw.ca>
To: Mr. Goodman <godisamethod...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 1:16 PM
Subject: [Marxism] Fidel Castro on Erich Honecker

John Wesley said:
I was referring to the fact of how one man (and probably his brother as well)
chose to link an entire nation so closely and inextricably to the destiny of a
country 8000 miles away.

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!

* * * *
Ken Hiebert replies:
I think that Cuba was pushed into choosing between giving in to pressure from
the U. S. or seeking help wherever they could find it.  Without the hostility
of the country 90 miles away, they might have had a less dependent
relationship with the Soviet Union.

                        ken h
http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/godisamethodist%40yahoo.com